- In stock:
- Warehouse No3 (Stavrovo, Vladimir region)
- Warehouse No2 (Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan)
- Warehouse No4 (Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan)
- Delivery methods:
- Pickup from stock
- by IPLAST transport
- Scope of application:
- Containers for automotive industry
- Industrial packaging
- Warehouse containers
- Packaging for transportation
- Storage containers
- Product information:
- Single-purpose conductive crate for storage, intrafactory movement and transportation of products senesitive to static electricity: printed circuit board, electronic components, modules and independent semiconductor elements. The surface electric resistance, Ом: ≤1·10Е6
- Additional documents:
- Certificate of conformity
- Product passport
You may also like
Storage Crate 165х100х75
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.402.61
Storage Crate 250x150x130
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.412.61
Storage Crate 300х225х150
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.403.1.61
Storage Crate 350х225х150
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.404.1.61
Storage Crate 350х225х200
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.414.61
Storage Crate 400х225х150
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.405.61
Storage Crate 500х225х150
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.406.61
Storage Crate 500х300х200
Dyn. load More Art.: 12.407.61
Storage Crate 500х300х250
Dyn. load More Art.: 14.905.91
14.905.91 Divider for a storage crate 12.405.1 and 12.414
Dyn. load More
Where to buy?Go to the list
To reduce the effects of static electricity IPLAST Ltd. has developed specialized conductive packaging for storing, internal moving and transportation of static products sensitive to static electricity such as printed circuit board, electronic units, modules and individual semiconductor elements.
Our range includes electroconductive (antistatic) polymer trays, crates and pallets. For the mechanical security enhancement the crate can be supplemented with a lid.
The packaging is made of high-quality conductive polypropylene dissipating static charge over the entire surface. Polypropylene combines shape rigidity and plasticity so the conductive polypropylene crates and pallets in addition to the protective functions of static electricity have excellent impact resistance. The packaging is durable, long-lasting, easily cleanable and provides a constant or the same value of surface electrical resistance over the entire area of the product.
• Surface electrical resistance, Оhm: ≤1·10Е6
• Color of conductive crates, trays and pallets: black
• Operating temperature, °С: -10/+45
• Weight: increases by 15% from the current value of the standard production line
• Crates and trays are stackable.
• Dimensions and load characteristics of products from a conductive compound: remain unchanged.
• Complete set: the logo is applied on each product ( the size and the place of drawing is discussed individually)
The range of electrically conductive (antistatic) packaging
Electrically conductive trays:
• Dimensions from 165х100х75 to 600х234х140
• The open front provides visual recognition of the contents.
• Surface electrical resistance, Ohm: ≤1·10Е6
IPLAST company’s electrically conductive packaging is irreplaceable at workplaces, testing and service centers, laboratories or warehouses when working with sensitive electronic components.